FREE SHIPPING to NL on all orders above €50

Eco garbage bags

Vendor
La droguerie écologique
Regular price
€4,09
Sale price
€4,09
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Eco vuilniszakken
Eco vuilniszakken

Eco garbage bags

Vendor
La droguerie écologique
Regular price
€4,09
Sale price
€4,09
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

These garbage bags from La Droguerie Écologique consist of 80% natural materials and are therefore a more sustainable alternative to the usual waste bags.

New plastic material made from 80% vegetable polyethylene, made from ethanol from Brazilian sugar cane. The remaining 20% are polyethylene from fossil sources. This bioplastic is 100% recyclable. The CO2 emissions from the manufacture of these bags are more than 80% less compared to traditional plastic garbage bags.

Material: 80% vegetable polyethylene, 20% polyethylene from fossil sources

Brand: La droguerie ecologique (France)

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
67%
(2)
33%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
M
Fijne afvalzakken

Werkt perfect

E
Erasmia
Really good!

I use these bags for the general trash. They don't have the usual handles to be tied, but they still work fine. A great alternative for traditional plastic bags!

M
Marieke
Eco top!

Ecologisch gezien top, echter dacht ik dat het ook bio afbreekbare zakken zouden zijn, dat is niet het geval.