Vacancy: Intern (15-32 hours/week)
Do you like to do an internship at a start-up green company where you really make a difference? To take your social media, marketing or business skills to the next level? And to work with beautiful eco-friendly products?
Then maybe you are the perfect fit for MIISHA Eco Webshop!
MIISHA Eco Webshop is a starting sustainable webshop with a wide range of eco-friendly products. We focus on a young and modern audience.
We are looking for an intern for 15-32 hours per week who can work partly at our office in Amsterdam and partly from home.
- Support with daily tasks in the office (wrapping packages, restocking inventory, etc)
- Thinking about business strategies
- Creating social media posts, stories and reels
- Depending on your skills more additional tasks
What we are looking for:
- Affareness of sustainable lifestyles
- Ambition, enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Experience with social media and marketing
- An eye for detail and design
- Good at writing catchy texts
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with photography is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in a small and informal team
- Lots of responsibility and career opportunities
- Appropriate internship fee
- 15% discount at MIISHA
Does it sound interesting? Great! Send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and motivation.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh