- The Very Good Candle Company
- Regular price
- Sale price
The diffusers from The Very Good Candle Company come in amber bottles and are made from a plant-based and non-toxic diffuser base, essential oils and botanical scents. Each diffuser contains 8 natural rattan cane sticks and 90ml of diffuser mix that will last 3 to 4 months depending on room temperature, season and oil mix.
Stormur: Inspired by the Iceland Airwaves Festival, held at various music venues in Reykjavik, unique and refreshing ocean scent of seaweed, earthy aromas of oakmoss, minty and fresh eucalyptus and a hint of orange, Stormur brings the ocean breeze as soon as you open the lid.
- Top: Orange, Oakmoss
- Heart: Seaweed, Eucalyptus
- Base: Spruce
The products of The Very Good Candle Company are handmade in Amsterdam. The scents are based on festivals from around the world.
- Remove the lid and insert the rattan reed into the bottle. Allow the reed to absorb the fragrance oil for at least 24 hours.
- Rotate the reed weekly or as needed to refresh the fragrance.
- To create a subtle fragrance, place 5-6 straws.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
Usage time: 3-4 Months
Contents: bottle of diffuser mix, 8 natural rattan reeds
Ingredients: Vegetable diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Without alcohol.
- Flammable, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- Harmful if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap and water.
- If oil is spilled, clean up immediately as oils and resins may cause damage to some finishes.
Heerlijke diffuser met frisse geur, wij hebben hem in de toilet staan maar ook lekker voor in huis