- The Very Good Candle Company
- Regular price
- Sale price
The diffusers from The Very Good Candle Company come in amber bottles and are made from a plant-based and non-toxic diffuser base, essential oils and botanical scents. Each diffuser contains 8 natural rattan cane sticks and 90ml of diffuser mix that will last 3 to 4 months depending on room temperature, season and oil mix.
Asagiri: Earthy and lemony aromas of Hinoki wood, spicy and minty rosemary, hushed rosewood, spicy bite of ginger, mild citrusy mandarin and fresh basil, soothing notes of Asagiri take you on a green ride. Inspired by the Asagiri Jam Festival, held at the foothills of Mount Fuji, Japan.
- Top: Rosemary, Mandarin
- Heart: Hinoki, Rosewood
- Base: Ginger, Basil
The products of The Very Good Candle Company are handmade in Amsterdam. The scents are based on festivals from around the world.
- Remove the lid and insert the rattan reed into the bottle. Allow the reed to absorb the fragrance oil for at least 24 hours.
- Rotate the reed weekly or as needed to refresh the fragrance.
- To create a subtle fragrance, place 5-6 straws.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
Usage time: 3-4 Months
Contents: bottle of diffuser mix, 8 natural rattan reeds
Ingredients: Vegetable diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Without alcohol.
- Flammable, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- Harmful if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap and water.
- If oil is spilled, clean up immediately as oils and resins may cause damage to some finishes.