- La droguerie écologique
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you also suffer from limescale in various household products such as kettles, washing machines and coffee makers? Use this vegetable citric acid that immediately removes lime!
- Citric acid is one of the most common vegetable acids and is found in almost all fruits, wood, mushrooms and even tobacco.
- Lemon juice contains 5-7% citric acid. It plays an important role in metabolism in all living things and therefore the human body.
- It has a very wide range of applications - it is used as a food additive (E330), as an additive in cosmetics and pharmaceutical products. Also very functional for descaling various household products. Citric acid is completely biodegradable and is a household cleaning base that should be used in every home.
When and how to use?
- Descaling coffee machines: Loose 1-2 tablespoons of citric acid in 1 liter of cold water. Fill the machine with this solution. Leave it for 15 to 30 minutes and then rinse it twice with water.
- Descaling kettles: Dilute 1 to 2 tablespoons of citric acid in 1 liter of water. Fill the kettle and boil briefly. Let this stand for 30 minutes. Then rinse carefully with water.
- Descaling washing machines: Pour 6-8 tablespoons into the drum and run a 90 °C program.
- Descale taps, pressure reducing valves, shower heads, etc. .: Dissolve 2-5 tablespoons of citric acid in 1 liter of warm water. Leave for half a day.
- Removing rust: Add the citric acid solution to water in a bowl. Place the object to be cleaned (eg a key) in the solution overnight. Then the rust disappeared.
Brand: La Droguerie Ecologique< /p>