Carrot face cleanser
- Food for Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
Food for Skin stands for no-nonsense, natural and vegan skincare. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel. Food for Skin's award-winning skincare products are packed with natural ingredients that will balance your skin flora.
- Super mild oil cleanser
- For all skin types
- For face, neck and eyes
- Soothing, nourishing, repairing
The cleanser puts your skin in top condition and stimulates the skin to produce more collagen. Keep in mind that the oil cleanser cleanses and nourishes your skin, rather than just cleansing. After cleansing, you will see that your face has a glow because it is clean and nourished with vitamins.
- 100% natural, almost 100% organic
- Vegan and animal testing free
- Sustainably produced
- Free of parabens, sulfates, bisphenol, nano particles and perfume
Usage: Use carrot cleansing oil to cleanse your face morning and evening: massage one pump/pair of drops of carrot cleanser onto wet facial skin daily and gently wipe off with a warm wet wash cloth.
Be sure to "nourish" your skin after cleansing with a good protective moisturizer, such as the Tomato Base Cream.
The root cleansing oil can be safely used to remove eye makeup.
Brand: Food for Skin (NL)
Ingredients (INCI): 1. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, 3. Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, 4. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 5. Beta-Carotene, 6. Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, 7. Tocopherol, 9. Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, 10. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 11. Ascorbyl Palmitate, 12. Linalool*, 13. Citral*, 14. Geraniol*, 15. Limonene* * from essential oils
Ingredients in understandable language:
1. Sunflower oil, rich in essential fatty acids, emollient.
2. Sweet almond oil is rich in fatty acids and moisturizes.
3. Castor oil acts as a moisturizer.
4. Jojoba oil puts protective layer on the skin to prevent the skin from drying out.
5, 6, 7, Beta-Carotene, carrot extract and carrot seed oil together is a carrot macerate (herbal oil), a precursor of vitamin A. This promotes cell regeneration and thus skin repair. This macerate is incorporated into sunflower oil.
8. Tocopherol is Vitamin E. This protects and contributes to proper utilization of oxygen in the tissues.
9, 10. Cardamom and Myrrh essential oil - fragrance
11. Ascorbyl is a natural stabilizer
12, 13, 14, 15 Linalool, Citral, Geraniol and Limonene are not extra added, but we mention because these are naturally contained in the essential oils and are allergens.