- The Very Good Candle Company
- Regular price
- Sale price
The diffusers from The Very Good Candle Company come in amber bottles and are made from a plant-based and non-toxic diffuser base, essential oils and botanical scents. Each diffuser contains 8 natural rattan cane sticks and 90ml of diffuser mix that will last 3 to 4 months depending on room temperature, season and oil mix.
Naeba has wonderful freshness and citrusy notes of Japanese grapefruit Yuzu, cool and clean tea-tree, herbaceous sage and a touch of sensual sweetness of ylang-ylang. One scent of Naeba, and you imagine yourself surrounded by the forests of Niigata. Inspired by the magical Fuji Rock Festival, held on the slopes of Mount Naeba, Japan.
- Top: Yuzu (Japanese Grapefruit)
- Heart: Tea-Tree, Sage
- Base: Ylang-Ylang
The products of The Very Good Candle Company are handmade in Amsterdam. The scents are based on festivals from around the world.
- Remove the lid and insert the rattan reed into the bottle. Allow the reed to absorb the fragrance oil for at least 24 hours.
- Rotate the reed weekly or as needed to refresh the fragrance.
- To create a subtle fragrance, place 5-6 straws.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
Usage time: 3-4 Months
Contents: bottle of diffuser mix, 8 natural rattan reeds
Ingredients: Vegetable diffuser base, essential oils and botanical fragrances. Without alcohol.
- Flammable, do not light the reeds. Do not store near heat.
- Harmful if swallowed. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap and water.
- If oil is spilled, clean up immediately as oils and resins may cause damage to some finishes.