Reusable face mask flowers blue
- Atelier Revive
- Regular price
- Sale price
The face masks from Atelier Revive are made of 100% cotton residues and special elastic that is comfortable to wear around the ears. The masks can be washed at 60 degrees and can be ironed and will therefore last a long time. A sustainable and fun choice for a mouth mask! This cap can be worn on both sides.
The non-medical mouth masks from Atelier Revive are made according to the FPS pattern, this is according to the design of the Belgian government and comes best out of the test of non-medical mouth masks from RTL news. In this design a filter can be added from a piece of vacuum cleaner bag, coffee filter or kitchen paper, but this mouth mask also offers sufficient protection without a filter. There is a cover on the inside where a filter can be placed.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before putting on and after taking off the mask.
- When putting on and taking off, only touch the elastic.
- Make sure your mouth, nose, and chin are well covered and don't touch them again.
- Wear the mouth mask for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- Wear the mouth cap so that the folds unfold downwards and the opening of the filter is at the bottom.
- Keep a clean or used mouth mask separately from each other in a sealed bag or container.
- Wash the face mask after each use at 60 degrees on a full wash cycle or boil it out in a pan with water. Bring the water to the boil with a little detergent, turn off the heat and leave the masks in this for at least 15 minutes, drain the water and hang the masks to dry. Wash with detergent only, do not add fabric softener.
- Wash your hands after putting the mask in the washing machine.
- Do not use in children under 3 years of age.
Content: 1 mouth mask
Materials: 100% cotton, elastic
Brand: Atelier Revive (NL)