Reusable face mask flowers pink
- Atelier Revive
- Regular price
- Sale price
The face masks of Atelier Revive are made of 100% cotton residues and special elastic that is comfortable to wear around the ears. The facemasks can be washed at 60 degrees and can be ironed and therefore last a long time. A sustainable and fun choice for a face mask! This cap can be worn on both sides.
The non-medical masks of Atelier Revive are made according to the FOD pattern, this is designed by the Belgian government and is the best in the test of non-medical mouth masks from RTL news . In this design, a filter can be added from a piece of vacuum cleaner bag, coffee filter or kitchen paper, but this mouth mask also offers sufficient protection without a filter. There is a cover on the inside where a filter can be placed.
Instructions for use:
- Before putting on and after taking off the mask, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Only touch the elastic during putting on and taking off.
- Make sure your mouth, nose and chin are well covered and don't touch it afterwards.
- Wear the mask for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- Wear the mask so that the pleats fold downwards and the opening of the filter is at the bottom.
- Store a clean or used mouth mask separately in a sealed bag or container.
- After each use, wash the mask at 60 ° C on a full washing program or boil it in a pan with water. (b bring the water to the boil with a little detergent, turn off the heat and leave the mask for at least 15 minutes, then drain the water and hang the mask to dry). Wash only with detergent, do not add fabric softener.
- Wash your hands after putting the mask in the washing machine.
- Do not use on children under 3 years old.
Content: 1 mouth mask
Materials: 100% cotton, elastic
Brand: Atelier Revive (NL)